Red Wing´s New Ultra-Light Shoes
You already know that Red Wing offers purpose-built safety footwear that helps protect your workers in the most extreme Oil & Gas production environments. But today I want to tell you about Red Wing’s latest product innovation designed for your light-duty industrial settings: their new Zero-G Lite work shoes.
This next-generation footwear line is Red Wing’s lightest work collection yet. It combines extreme comfort and durability with innovative features like the X-Lite sole that offers best-in-class slip resistance. Most suitable for your active workers in distribution, warehouse, light manufacturing and service facilities, Zero-G Lite shoes feature:
- Incredibly light weight – as little as 330g (11.7 oz.) per shoe, for greater agility and comfort
- Best-in-class slip resistance – plus oil, gas and chemical resistance
- Low-profile aluminum safety toe – for lightweight protection without looking like a safety-toe shoe
- All-day comfort – an EVA footbed provides high-rebound cushioning
- Modern styles – varieties include full-grain leather chukkas, oxfords and slip-ons
Meanwhile, if you want more product information for yourself or to share with associates, visit the Zero-G Lite product page.